Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stand a little Taller

I just wanted everyone to know that I love my Heavenly Parents, and my  brother Jesus Christ.
It's the least cool thing to say out in public (it seems like), but if people can go around talking about the drugs they do, the drunken deboturies, and any other various examples of lack of self respect; well then, I should be able to talk about my beliefs, that lift me higher, without feeling like I am going to offend someone.

To my fellow believers out there and to those who are not, the times they are a changin'. Birds, fish, cows, and all sorts of animals dropping dead everywhere, more natural disasters than ever, wars and rumors of wars (it feels like an M. Night Shyamalan movie). Today does not seem like a day to say "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," but I tell you that it is. Because I know that the Lord has assured me that WE will win. That light will vanquish the dark, and a new day will dawn. So to those on the other side, feel free to apply said adage to yourselves. You will not win, so you might as well join us.

 I know that if I follow the Lord's plan for me that I will be lead safely down the path that is meant just for me. He loves me, he knows me by name, and he has called me to do his work here on earth. The same goes for each and everyone one of you. I want all of you to know that I love you too, whether we've ever met, or not, you are my brothers and sisters. I am not some crazy Bible girl, though I am a girl crazy about the Bible. I am just trying to live a life that will make me and those around me happy and this is the best way that I have found to do that. If you have any questions, let me know.

So I'll leave you with this diddy:


Know that I am not perfect, but I am trying dang hard to get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment