Friday, January 7, 2011

New Start

Yellow folks!

I know you missed me...people have told me. Of course, they were all members of my family. But they already get to hear what I have to say frequently, so that must mean that those who do not frequent my inner sanctum must really miss me.

I was going to try and make this more concise (my blog writing style), you know, as a fresh start new years resolution type thing, but it seems that's already out the door.

FYI: I was gone so long because baby V pulled my laptop off a stool and sent it to robot heaven. I decided not to replace it right away and had a very lovely technology respite.

I hear lots of people saying it, but I too feel that 2011 is going to be an exciting year. I'm really looking forward to it. My big goal of the year is to enjoy what I have.  Taking special care with my home and family. Imperfection means only that we're growing and learning, and hopefully loving. I've found that in too many instances I don't appreciate something until it changes; well, I repent! Here's to the moment!

All my love,

O.

1 comment:

  1. I hope 2011 will be great! I need to live more in the moment as well. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete