Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jelllllo!!!

Did you know that I looooooove Jennifer Lopez,
also know as J Lo, Jenny from the block, Mrs Marc Anthony.

I told everyone in high school (much to my bff Megan's dismay) that I thought I looked liked aforementioned honey goddess. My booty backed me up.

When I met Brandon I told him that I just wanted him to make enough money so that I could be J Lo. I guess I was slightly kidding. He was slightly in awe, I'm sure, but had a few misgivings as to how I was going to get from a thrift store clothes-crazy haired-bag lady feel thing going on to Perfection. I told him not to worry, the latina in me would find a way. Did I mention my bum.

I saw her on Ellen today; still rockin' it. She lifts my spirits and reminds me why I get up in the morning. My friends, aren't you glad that you are around to watch my beautiful transformation.

For your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment