Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Letter to THE Universe.

Dear Universe,
I'm so glad it's almost spring here in Canuck land. It is warm and bright, and everything begins to smell of manure (unexplicably) as the snow thaws. I looooooooove the smell of manure, and mulch, and dirt ummmmmmmm, and sand (I like to eat a little of that too), Brandon's dirty armpits, and farts. I llllllloooovvvve bad smells. Thank you universe for cooperating with God on that one. I am so ready to go outside with sweet baby V, I think that she has little to no idea what this is. Therefore I must take her hiking to show her the wonders of the world. I am becoming more of who I want to be, I think. I got lost for a while, now I'm back on track. Peanut butter helps sooooooo much. Right now I put it on rice cakes with honey. I only eat the all natural peanut butter with just 1 ingredient: Peanuts. But when we go to the cabin in the summer and they have the p.b. with the sugar I eat a lot. It is a very special treat. Yummmmm. Summer and p.b., can't wait.

---Keep it fresh Uni---

Love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment