Friday, April 13, 2012

good golly miss molly

So, I just realized that I have not blogged about my trip home to California, in February, so its not official until I blog about it, its like it never even happened....

 Waking up at my Grandparents house, February!!!! and sitting by the pool!!!!!!


naked, of course.



a day downtown


a walk on the pier to have lunch at Ruby's.








silly family








pool time at grandma and grandpa's






Went to Venice beach for the first time! Wish I'd seen David Duchony, I dream of seeing him and calling him the Duke of Knee.




Royce, looking like a mummy that you'd see in a museum, no? Even the lighting.



Big boy in the afternoon


and yes, sometimes his hair is red, and sometimes its blonde, I'll post a great site for baby wigs soon...


This beautiful little montage I found in B's phone:









                                                      Cray cray hobbit mansion on the beach


 Dad's famous salsa


mine's better





Vida insisted on rolling our carry on the whole time.

Life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment