Friday, February 11, 2011

From the Random Kingdom


This is moi at the lake this summer providing a musical selection from The Little Mermaid, with Maegan as my Flounder, and crutches and the boat for props. Classy.



You want to know a secret? Or 25-ish?

1) When I was four or five I used to pinch this one really annoying girl under the table in Sunday School.
2) Never got caught.
3) I really, really do have a tiny piece of my heart that believes Tupac still roams the earth.
4) I have peach fuzz beards on my earlobes. Look closely.
5) I have a few things that I regret from this life, and I think I always will.
6) Have always had very macabre thoughts, used to think that I was going to get shot in the face, or something totally Marilynesque.
7) Favorite show of all time: Unsolved Mysteries
8) If I could live anywhere in the world I'd choose to split my time between Laguna Beach, CA and Sugarhouse in Salt Lake.
9) I still want to act, write, and sing. One day at a time, I say.
10) I never ever in my mind think of myself as a nick name person, but until I turned 20, was known almost exclusively by anything but my full name. Liv, Livey, Libby, Olive, Libation...and now I miss it.
11) I miss a few certain people who used to be my friends.
12) I used to think that mediocrity was the worst thing that could happen to me.
13) So far, its kind of true.
14) I'd love to learn many languages. In order: Spanish, Russian, Latin, Greek, the Scandinavian languages, and French. All so I could read and watch in native tongues. I feel that one of the great hoodwinks in my life has been poor translation.
15) Hate that I love Disneyland soooooo much because I think they are capitalist pigs. But it truly is the greatest place on earth. But why, oh why do you have to cost a years worth of Cambodian wages to get into, and then Matterhorn is always broken down!
16) I love Fidel Castro. Honestly, read his official autobiography 'My Life', 736 pages of pure bliss.
17) I've always been a big time stalker.
18) I'm obsessed with tree houses.
19) Or rammed earth houses.
20) I used to go to Texas and/or Louisiana every year to visit my great grandparents. I love the Old South; the chivalry, and the tinge of sorrow that still seems to live in all the days-gone-by walls.
21) I like to be alone.
22) If I was stuck on a desert island with one person I'd choose Woody Harrelson. He's so funny he'd entertain me, he's sexy, so we'd get along fine in that department. He seems like a natural survivalist, and a vegan so he would take care of me. And I'm pretty sure a rocket would come from outer space and rescue us if I was with Woody.
23) I feel obligated to say that this is only if Brandon had been killed by some nuclear fallout, or horrible tire accident.
24) As a former fat kid, with asthmatic reactions to my allergies, I used to think that people who ran for enjoyment were imbecile. I've been know to say that running is only good for running away from scary things...and even then, they're most likely going to get you.
I have conquered running though, we have made our peace. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
25) I love personal challenges. Last year I didn't buy any "new" clothes, only used. Not too much of a challenge really considering most of you know that I always wear mostly used clothes anyway, but it was interesting none the less.

bonus: I love, love, love black babies and redheads. I covet these things more than anything. I feel like they are my calling in life, that's how strongly I feel about it.



P.S. None of these were really secrets.

1 comment:

  1. haha love this! Miss you Liv! Cant wait for my wedding so i can see your face and vidas! Ok brandon too hehe

    ReplyDelete