Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello Dear Ones

So I have been a very bad bloggity blogger.

I've been gone on vacation for msot of the summer, and I actually tried to post last week, but the pictures were being so lame, I got so mad I started slamming on the computer and then went to my anger managment classes instead. I shall prevail this week!

We have been very lucky to have had such a wonderful summer spending time with family. We went to Lake Cocolalla where the Lyons' families reside for the summer and did just about whatever we felt like! Yummy.


Vida helping us get to the lake, Kake and V sharing an afternoon snack, view from the beach,
and the lake in all it's glory. The hardcore going for a swim.


Then Vida and I were lucky enough to go visit my family in California! Yea, I missed them, but Vida was a little hesitant to jump right in to the beach life. She wouldn't let my dad even look at her for at least four days.



Well at least she liked Darla ;) 
She ended up doing well with everyone and loved going in the pool at Grandma and Grandpa's, having breakfast in bed with Grandmama, seeing the ocean! and eating mexican food.
Brandon and I are truly blessed to have such great families and we know that families can be together forever and so its a pretty cool thing that we love hanging out with ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment