Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome cubed

Two weeks ago Vida broke an arm off my glasses. Sa wheat.
They were 7years old anyway (I broke my newer ones like two years ago), so I wore them around the house as opera glasses, you know, just the one arm.

Last week she broke the other arm off. Li-zame.
I went to the optometrist this week, and turns out I've got some funky corneal mishap happening so I'm not supposed to wear my contacts until it heals (like a very long month). They did not have any of my lenses in stock to make new glasses, and Vida was being possessed by seven demons as I shopped for new glasses, so I had to leave sans new eyewear.

What did I do, you ask?

I went home and hot glue gunned those puppies back together. Yup, been wearing them out in public for three days now. I even taught a yoga class in them. Wicked.

2 comments:

  1. i know the feeling of armless glasses, i rocked the one arm for a good year and the no arms for a few months waiting to get surgery! i love that you glued them .....that was super smart, i never thought of that. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. vida is so big i miss you guys!!! Cant wait to see you in Jan!

    ReplyDelete