Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lalalalalala

Oh Dear Me!!! I just found out about a little site called documentary heaven, I'm gunna go put on a new pair of pants now (that's how excited I am)!!! There was one doc I was looking for in particular, one that I saw when I was 16, and have never been able to forget. Years later, it was on Netflix, but was taken off before I watched it again. It's called THe Realms of the Unreal. It's about Henry Darger who wrote and illustrated, a 15,000 something page book about some crazy stuff. It's about a group of girls, and they find in these children armies against evil, etc. No one knew he had written them at all, he just kept to himself his whole life, and his neighbors found them right before he died. I would highly recommend it, stuff like this makes reality seem all the better.

Here's the trailer....dream on.


No comments:

Post a Comment